1. Eat 5/6 small meals a day instead of 3 big meals.
2. Don't eat 2 hours before going to sleep.
3. Drink atleast 8 glasses of water a day.
4. Do lots of abs workout like crunches, planks, hanging leg raises etc.
5. Do atleast 30 minutes of cardio 5/6 times a week.
6. Get at least 8 hours of sleep.
7. Eat more fruits and vegetables.
8. Cut down on the junk food.
9. Eat more fibrous food to keep feeling full.
10. Will power and perseverance.
You will say that these are quite common pointers but isn't it challenging to follow them. It's a reminder to keep you and myself on track. All the best.